What's the point? Why am I here? What is my purpose in life? Although it seems to be super complicated and maybe a bit overwhelming, it's possible to figure the meaning of YOUR life.
What things in MY life motivate me?
Who are the people in MY life that motivate me?
- What do I love to do?
- What comes easily to me?
- Who are my role models? Who do I want to be like?
- Who are the people that count on me, or need me?
- Who supports and motivates me to do things? Who encourages me?
How do you put it all together?
- Challenge yourself to dream BIG. In a perfect world what would you do? What would you like to see happen in your future?
- If dreaming big is too overwhelming right now, it's ok to start with small goals. A few little steps forward now may lead to bigger steps in the future.
- Focus on the positives. Think about what you want to do, not what you don't want to do.
- Be patient with yourself and take time to figure out your future goals. Your purpose will come with time.
Be patient with yourself my friend, life is ever changing, and you are a part of that change.
Always remember that life changes may interrupt your “perfect world." That's alright. The dreams you have for your life may stay the same or they may change over time. Along with the things that come easily to you, do the things you love. Surround yourself with people who care about you and who are motivating and supportive.
Don't ever doubt that you have something to offer the world. Finding your purpose takes time. The world needs someone with YOUR talents and YOUR interests. The world needs YOU.