Boys Town Hotline Intellectual Property Disclaimer
It is FFBH's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of FFBH and/or others.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not FFBH, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the FFBH website. FFBH does not control the Content posted via the FFBH website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the FFBH website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will FFBH be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the FFBH website.
You agree not to use the FFBH website to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an FFBH official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the FFBH website or servers or networks connected to the FFBH website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the FFBH website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- and/or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
You acknowledge that FFBH may or may not pre-screen Content, but that FFBH and its representatives shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, edit, or remove any Content that is available via the FFBH website. Without limiting the foregoing, FFBH and its representatives shall have the right to pre-screen, refuse, edit, or remove any Content that it considers objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree that you shall bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by FFBH or submitted to FFBH, including without limitation, information on message boards or anywhere else on the FFBH website.
Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the FFBH website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
NOTICE FOR CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you believe that your material has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise infringed, please provide FFBH with the following information:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FFBH website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice for Claim is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be sent by mail to the following address:
Father Flanagan's Boys' Home
Office of General Counsel
14100 Crawford Street
Boys Town, NE 68010
PERMISSION TO USE
If you are seeking permission to use trademarks, logos, service marks, slogans, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the Marketing and Communications Department, not the Office of General Counsel, at the same address as indicated above.