How are you feeling?
This mood journal offers a simple solution for tracking your thoughts, feelings and moods in this interactive tool you can keep right on your phone!
Choose from a variety of animated emoticons to help identify your mood. Add details to your entry by writing, recording your voice, or attaching a photo about what's going on. Whatever mood, feeling or experience you're going through, this is a great way to help you track your changing moods and behavioral triggers by journaling within the app. You can review a report of your tracked moods over a period of time, and you can also get life tips on ways to help turn your mood around when you're feeling down or stressed out!
- animated emoticons make for a fun and easy-to-use interface
- add details like photos, voice recordings, and text
- improved tracking to help identify potential triggers
- confidential and safe
- list of emotions and activities to choose from
- get life tips for dealing with stressful situations by simply shaking your mobile phone
- set a daily reminder to track your mood
- built in access to free professional counseling via phone, email or text
- ability to review past entries
This policy effective March 30, 2018
When a user (“you” or “your”) downloads and uses the My Life My Voice Mood Journal app there is never any personal information collected. Any information you share within the app, including photos, audio recordings, mood emotions, etc., will never be collected by, stored by or shared by or with Boys Town National Hotline, or any other third-party sites or sources. Information entered by a user within the application is stored on your smartphone and can only be viewed and accessed by you. It is recommended that you review all privacy settings and permissions on your smartphone and update those if required.